AIMS Power 1000 Watt Pure Sine Low Frequency Inverter with built-in battery charger and transfer switch. This inverter charger is perfect for small-sized industrial applications that depend upon power being available even under heavy load. This heavy-duty inverter charger is ready to go wherever you need it. From home or business back-up power demands to campsites/cabins, tailgating parties or any recreational location. Use this product to power your essential household appliances during a power outage emergency.
This inverter is also great in a smaller RV or boat. If 1000 watts is not enough power, check out our full line of low frequency inverter chargers available in 12, 24 & 48 volt versions. This AIMS power inverter charger is capable of accepting any source of 120v AC power to charge batteries, including a gas or diesel generator or shore power at an RV park/truck stop. It will even accept power from an extension cord plugged into your wall outlet at home.
The 1000 watt inverter charger is capable of a 3000 watt surge for 20 seconds and can run at 1500 watts continuously. As an additional feature, this inverter is capable of being used worldwide by virtue of its auto frequency detection capabilities. It will run in any country that uses 120vac output. It works with type-A plugs or a direct 3-wire terminal connection. This inverter comes with a dual-plug GFCI outlet with a reset button. This inverter will never completely drain your batteries as it's low-voltage shut-down keeps the voltage at either 10 volts or 10.5 volts depending on your selection. With the battery priority mode, you can set your inverter to run directly off of a battery back-up system instead of a generator or tertiary source of AC Power. The inverter charger comes with a power saver mode that pulses every 30 seconds, attempting to detect a necessary load of 25 watts or more before it will turn on. Otherwise, the inverter will “sleep” and draw right around a half an amp per hour, saving you precious reserve power in your batteries until you need it.
An optional wired remote can be added for fast and easy operation if your inverter charger is mounted in a location that is inconvenient to get at. This allows the unit to be operated within the cab of a vehicle or from another location in the home or campsite.
- Listed to UL 458 Standards and CSA 22.2 No 107.1
- 1000 watt low frequency inverter
- 3000 watt surge for 20 seconds -3x surge capability
- Battery Priority Selector
- Terminal Block
- GFCI - 20 amps
- Marine Coated and Protected
- Multi Stage Smart charger 35 Amp
- remote panel available
- auto gen start
- auto frequency
- 10msec typical transfer time
- 7 battery type settings for charger
- selectable 25W power save mode (hibernation)
Inverter Output Specifications:
- ETL listed to UL 458 standards
- Continuous Output Power: 1000 Watts
- Surge Rating: 3000 Watts (20 Seconds)
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine/Same as input (Bypass Mode)
- Output Voltage: 100-110-120Vac
- Nominal Efficiency: >92% (Peak)
- Line Mode Efficiency: >95%
- Output Frequency: 50Hz +/- 0.3Hz / 60Hz +/- 0.3Hz
- Bypass breaker - 20 amps
- Typical Transfer Time: 10ms (Max)
- THD: < 10% DC
- Ambient operating temperature: 14°F to 122°F (-10°C to 50°C)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 12.0Vdc
- Minimum Start Voltage: 10.0Vdc
- Low Battery Alarm: 10.5Vdc-11.0Vdc
- Low battery Trip: 10.0Vdc-10.5Vdc
- High Voltage Alarm: 16.0Vdc
- Low battery Voltage Restart: 13.0Vdc
- Idle Consumption: 12.5 watts
- Charger breaker - 10 amps
- Power Saver Mode Idle Consumption: 7.5 watts
- Output voltage: Depends on battery Type
- Charger Rate: 35A
- Unit Weight: 36.5 lbs.
- Unit Size L x W x H: 15.35 x 11 x 7 inches
- Shipping Weight: 44 lbs.
- Shipping L x W x H: 20.5 X 13.8 X 12.2 inches