● Any additional or different terms or conditions set forth in any purchase order or similar communication are hereby rejected and shall not be binding or effective unless expressly assented to in writing by an authorized representative of Seller. Seller reserves the right to refuse purchaseorders which may be submitted to it and will not be bound to fill any purchase orders unless or until they have been accepted by Seller.
PAYMENT TERMS • Standard Terms
● NET 30 days from date of invoice
● Invoice date corresponds with date of shipment.
● Payment must be received on or before 30th day from date of invoice or 1.5% penalty accumulated will begin on day 31
OTHER PRICING INFORMATION
● PRICES are subject to change without prior notice and are not guaranteed. All orders will be shipped at prices in effect at time of shipment.
● PRICE CHANGES are effective on a specific date and all orders shipped on or after that date will be billed at the revised price.
SHIPMENT QUALIFICATION TERMS
● No prepaid freight unless authorized
● ***** No minimum order quantity *******
● Distributor/drop shipments must be shipped to one location in the continental USA, per P.O.
● Routing is of our selection. Any routing at the direction of the customer will be shipped freight “Collect” at the customers expense.
● If backorders should occur, APS will contact the customer to revise or cancel backorder
OTHER SHIPMENT TERMS
● Upon delivery of shipments to the carrier, title to, and the risk of loss or damage in transit for, such shipments passes to Buyer.
● Although risk of loss passes to customers upon our delivery of merchandise to the carrier, we will file freight claims as a service to them if we receive a written request from them within 10 days of invoice which includes:
(1) a listing of those items short or damaged with supporting documents,
(2) references to purchase order and invoice numbers, and
(3) in the case of damaged goods, a copy of the carrier’s inspection report.
● Orders will be filled to the extent of stock on hand and any balance forwarded as soon as possible.
● Shipping schedules are estimates only which cannot be guaranteed because of the nature of Seller’s products and material, labor and manufacturing conditions beyond Seller’s reasonable control. Under no circumstances shall Seller be responsible for any inability or delay in meeting shipping schedules or for any loss or damage (whether direct or consequential) resulting there from.
FREIGHT CHARGES (Rates Are Subject To Change Without Notice)
● Premium Transportation (I.E. Air Freight, Dedicated Trucking, Etc.) that is utilized on any shipment at the customers request will be shipped freight “Collect”
● Drop ship orders are subject to handling fee. Please contact your account manager for any questions regarding this service.
OTHER TERMS • Returned Goods Policy
● To be eligible for credit or exchange, goods returned to us by our distributors must comply with the following:
1.Goods must be current models of cataloged items.
2. Return must be authorized by our Returns Manager accompanied by an RGA number. All defective warranty returns must be sent to original manufacturer as it is a manufacturers warranty.
3. Transportation charges must be prepaid.
4. Goods must be shipped to the appropriate Distribution Center, refer to point 2.
● Returned goods are subject to 15% re-stocking fee for the return of operational items in original unopened packaging.
- For Resellers
- For Manufacturers
- View our Products
- Solar tg
- Solar Panels
- Solar Charge Controllers
- Accessories and Mounting Brackets
- Solar Kits
- Transfer Switches
- Grid Tie Inverters